At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
• FA Synthetic Shock Oil
• Flow Digressive Piston Technology
• Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
• American Made Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
• Custom Built and Dyno Tested
• 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
• 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
• Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
• Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
• Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.