Fabspeed Porsche 996 Turbo Street Supersport 70mm X-Pipe Exhaust System
Product Code: FS.POR.996T.SSSX
Have a question?
Aggressive x-pipe exhaust which runs from the turbo outlets to the tips. (Louder than Maxflo System, but not as loud as Muffler Bypass System)
- Fits all Porsche 996 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2000-2005)
- NOTE: Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe STREET application includes high performance 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Significantly increases horsepower and torque by 32 whp and 37 ft-lbs
- Includes 200-cell HJS Sport Cats
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt on installation for factory muffler system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.